Scholastic Bowl Team hosting Trivia Night

Brendan Ahearn, Online Editor

Plainfield North will be hosting the fourth annual Trivia Night on February 20 at the PNHS cafeteria. The doors will open for Trivia Night at 5:30 P.M. and dinner will be at 6:00 P.M. Trivia will follow the dinner.

Doors will Open at 5:30pm.  Dinner will start at 6:00pm and Trivia will start soon after.  The raffle will be throughout the entire night and the drawing of the raffle prizes will be at the end of the Trivia night,” said Dawn Carlson, an organizer for Trivia Night.

There will also be a prize for the top teams in the Trivia competition as well as a raffle drawing at the end of the night.

“The top two teams will receive a cash prize,” said Carlson.

The Freshman Class Officers and the Scholastic Bowl Team are hosting Trivia Night, while Allan Pugeda and Sean Carlson will run the Trivia competition.

People can be in groups of 4-6, with students, adults, or a combination of both. It will cost $12 for students to register and $15 for adults to register.

Space is limited for people to participate, and people will be able to register on a first-come first-serve basis. Up to 25 different teams will be able to participate in the trivia competition.

The deadline for people to register for Trivia Night is Friday, February 12. People need to have a list of the names of everyone in the team and the total payment for the registration fees for everyone.